Freitag, 21. Dezember 2007

left side

i write with the left hand, i eat with the left hand. i use my right ear to talk in the phone and i prefer right side for doing card wheels. my right side is more stable but the left side is more like me. it is less regular: the left ear looks more unique than the right and my hair has a parting on the left side of the head. at the moment my left knee is cracking and my left shoulderplate has a twisted muscle which hurts. the resonance points in my left foot are more sensitive than in the right. the left part is communicating more. it might be capricious but therefore even more beloved. due to its unperfection, it has an ongoing potential for development and surprise.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite