Sonntag, 27. Mai 2007

sunglasses!



i finally have them: big sunglasses which make me look like a fly.i have been hunting for them for two years.
i have a very difficult face for any kind of sunglasses. the round, childlike form with the ski jumper's nose makes most glasses look akward and not fitting. many years i was trying to convince myself that i cannot go for the big ones. but they are the only ones that fit and sit and protect! i need the sunglasses specially against the flying insects. when i'm biking they always tend to aim for my eyes.
why sunglasses make you feel cool? in a way, i'm against this sunglass-culture in which you can always hide yourself behind these dark windows. i feel abstract and uncomfortable when communicating with somebody without seeing their eyes. my glasses are at least not so dark. and on the other hand, the ultraviolet light is increasing and maybe it is worth to protect our precious eyes.so, let's all be flies...zzzzzzzz.

1 Kommentare:

Blogger Eleanor Vatsa meinte...

Hi fly!
You are looking very good! Congratulations for finding these glasses. They are very hip - in a good way. I also have a major sunglass dilemma because my face is so small that all glasses look ridiculous on me. So I cant have them. Too bad.
I just had a delicious sallad lunch with Koksu. And i brought her back something I had borrowed her a year ago, a little before my trip to Berlin: the very useful book "Opi saksaa Akun ja Mikin kanssa" (Learn German with Donald and Mickey)! She was so happy to get it back...

28. Mai 2007 um 03:43  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite